Cloud services are the solution to your backup and security issues. If your website is attacked by a cyber criminal, and your customer data is stolen, it’s ultimately your responsibility. These attacks are more common than you think and a free anti-virus program installed on your server will not be up to the task of protection!
Typically, these attacks install ransomware on your server or desktop, which stops you from using your PC and encrypts your data, you are then held to ‘ransom’ and asked to pay to unlock your files or access your PCs.
Luckily there is a low cost solution – Kerbury Business Centre offer remote cloud-based secure backup of all your data, with affordable backup solutions to suit all businesses. Don’t risk everything by not having a proper backup in place!
Here are some security questions for you to consider:
- Do you have a firewall? Is it enabled?
- Do you and your staff regularly change login passwords?
- Do you have antivirus or internet security (the free ones don’t count)?
- Are you using up to date operating systems and software?
Backup and Disaster Recovery
Eradicate downtime and data loss! Kerbury can provide you with a complete data protection solution tailored to your business that will protect your:
- Files, servers and applications from ransomware and data loss. The only real protection from this kind of attack relies on your ability to go back in time and restore clean versions of your data before the infection.
- Data and apps without additional hardware, software or bandwidth.
- Desktops, laptops, physical and virtual servers.
Your data will be encrypted with private key protection along with double blind encryption so only you can view or decrypt you data.
Phone us on 01440 708686 NOW. We can help.
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a simple and cost-effective way to get a powerful range of cloud Office services plus access to regular new features. At Kerbury Business Centre we can offer Office 365 support:
- Deployment and implementation from 1 to 100 users.
- Simple subscription based services, just pay for what you need.
Anti Virus and Internet Security
You need to protect all your desktops, laptops and servers from viruses and malware. Our Cloudcare provides complete protection for your business or individual computers. It provides all the standard protection you expect from a traditional Antivirus Program but with added benefits of manageability from a central internet portal.
With subscription based payments you only pay for what you need and your license will never expire as long as you’re subscribed.
- Pay as you go services.
- No minimum license requirements, if you just need one then just subscribe for one.
- No hardware or third party software needed.
- Automatically deploy Anti-Virus and, most importantly, the updates.
Are you concerned with staff wasting time on social media, on line shopping etc?
- Content filtering can help reduce time lost and dramatically increase office productivity.
Are you spending time, clearing unwanted emails, scams from your inbox?
At Kerbury Business Centre we can implement a bespoke solution for you , together with anti virus, internet security, spam,protection against malware, adware and all the malicious code that threatens your business and precious data!
Phone us NOW on 01440 708686 and start to implement your cloud security solution with Kerbury.
The Cyber Essentials scheme is a key deliverable of the UK’s National Cyber Security Program. It delivers the basic controls that all organizations should implement to mitigate the risk from common internet-based threats. With Cyber Essentials, you can prevent around 80% of cyber-attacks.
(HM Government 2016)
In 2015 very nearly three quarters (73%) of small UK businesses suffered a security breach, with an average cost of a security breach to a UK based SME is estimated at £100,000. A primary objective of the UK Government’s National Cyber Security Strategy is to make the UK as safer place to conduct business online.
- Demonstrate that you take cyber security seriously.
- Gain a competitive advantage over your competitors who are not certified.
- Reduce your risk of malicous cyber activity by up to 80%.
- Become part of an industry backed and supported scheme.